Want to buy a home but aren’t sure where to start? We’re here to help.
“Five Simple Steps to Buying the Home of Your Dreams”. These days, if you want to own a home, you need to be willing to commit. From Forbes Magazine: Once you know your area of interest, you can move on to the first of the steps in the buying process. Take into consideration HubSpot ~A recent study found city dwellers remain closer to home on average than their small town peers: 92% of urban consumers typically travel 15 minutes or less to make their everyday purchases. 70.3% of rural consumers typically travel 20 minutes or more to make their everyday purchases.
- Figure Out How Much House You Can Afford Month to Month- “Rule of Thumb” to consider you can usually afford a home that is 2.5 times your annual salary.
- Shore Up Your Credit and Finances.
- Create Your Ideal House List.
- Shop Homes in Your Target Area- determine what features you like best.
- Finally, consider what is important to you. Look into the overall area and what matches in regards to schools of choice, venues, and overall accessibility.