Why to Use McWilliams Buckley & Associates…
Convenience…our Real Estate agents offer you a boutique style agency that are local and well versed They have access to all properties currently listed in real time. Both buyer’s and seller’s agents know what steps have to be taken to get the transaction completed. They also handle a multitude of behind the scenes work that you will not have to worry about handling.
Negotiations…McWilliams Buckley & Associates are knowledgeable professionals in a boutique style office. They will use their experience to ensure the transaction is covered, as well as great resources ensuring you the most proficient use of their knowledge and skills to benefit you.
Contracts & Contacts…There are many avenues of the contract process which need to be considered. Having the right agency working for you is a win in your corner. Not only, does MBA have a vast knowledge of the market … they also make it their business to know people and is a great asset in working in a real estate transaction.
“For example, if you plan to buy a home with a mortgage but you fail to make financing one of the conditions of the sale–and you aren’t approved for the mortgage–you can lose your deposit on the home and could even be sued by the seller for failing to fulfill your end of the contract. An experienced real estate agent deals with the same contracts and conditions on a regular basis, and is familiar with which conditions should be used, when they can safely be removed and how to use the contract to protect you, whether you’re buying or selling your home.”- Forbes.com
Understanding…McWilliams Buckley & Associates’ agents are well prepared, versed and knowledgeable in the following questions shown below. Through multiple years of working in the industry along with continuing education they have the ability and the resources in helping you to achieve your goals in your real estate transaction.
1. Can you price your home competitively?
A real estate agent knows what homes are selling for in your area, and what buyers are willing to pay. You need to be realistic about how much your home is worth. Determine what a fair price is by doing your research. No matter what you think your home is worth, you will only sell it if it’s priced competitively.
2. Can you be available? If you use an agent, an open house is a chance for the sellers to take the afternoon to go to the movies. But if you are doing it by yourself, you need to be present to watch strangers peek into every corner of your house. And open houses are just the beginning. Buyers like to poke around at other times, too, so you will need to determine whether your schedule is flexible enough to be available to that one buyer who might be the one to buy your home.
3. Can you answer the questions? As potential buyers are looking around your home, they are also going to ask many tough questions. Your real estate agent at McWilliams Buckley & Associatess are well versed in answering these questions, most inpart so you dont have to.
4. Can you negotiate all the forms? This is where you would do well to hire an expert. McWilliams Buckley & Associates is well versed in real estate transactions and are able to negotiate through real estate laws that vary state by state and city by city. Disclosure statements reveal information about the home to the buyer, these can be complicated and need someone who is familiar with the documents to ensure that they are filled out correctly. MBA will assist you in making sure you have a relatively solid purchase and a good understanding of the contract.
~There are so many laws that regulate the purchase of real estate, you want to make sure the contract you are using is a good one. A lot of forms out there don’t cover issues specific to your location.
5. Can you handle the interested parties? You have to remember this is a business transaction, and not take anything a potential buyer says personally. At MBA we review all items to provide you with realistic and genuine offers that work best for both parties.